If you are working from home this week, try these learning activities.
- Use the phonic slides below to help practice your reading.
- Search for the story of The Hungry caterpillar on You tube. Read it through.
- Remember, last week we had started to learn this story off by heart.
- Try to tell the story in your own words. Remember to use actions to help you remember. Use the sequencing pictures in the story below to help you.
- Draw pictures and write a list of the foods the Hungry Caterpillar made.
Last week in maths, we made some repeating patterns.
- Use objects in your house to make some patterns. For example use spoons and forks to make:-
fork, fork, spoon, fork, fork, spoon etc.
- Complete some of the maths tasks below.