Over the rest of the Summer Term, we would like you to work through the tasks on this page. If you find any too tricky, there are plenty of options that you can go back to. Try your best and ask for help if you need it! We always love hearing about what you've been getting up to, so feel free to update us using the Contact Form on our Class Page :)
- Continue to use Mathletics to work through our Year 4 units.
- Use timestables.com to practice your timestables!
- Look through the worksheets and resources on the "Maths" page below.
- Work through our new Talk4Writing booklet "Mission Possible" in our "Literacy" folder below.
- Use the reading resources below and continue to read whenever possible!
- Work on your handwriting skills ready for Year 5 with the handwriting examples below.
- Use Spellodrome to work on your every day spellings.
- Look at our "Spelling" page below to see our Year 4 Summer Term spelling lists.
CGP Home Learning Tasks: https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/primary-resources
BBC Bitesize (all subjects) - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/z63tt39/year-4-and-p5-lessons/1
Oak National Academy - https://www.thenational.academy/online-classroom/year-1/foundation#subjects
Testbase (Maths Games) - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/ordering-and-sequencing-numbers
Charanga (Music) - https://charanga.com/yumu/login Username: Gardens Password: Spring