Try your best and ask for help if you need it! We always love hearing about what you've been getting up to, so feel free to update us using the Contact Form on our Class Page
- Continue to use Mathletics to work through our Year 4 units.
- Use timestables.com to practice your timestables!
- Look through the worksheets and resources on the "Maths" page below.
- Visit White Rose Maths (.com) to challenge yourself with reasoning and problem solving tasks.
- FREE maths resources for the Kindle or Kindle App can be downloaded from amazon:
- Use the'Literacy' button below to access this week's work.
- Use Readwriter to practice your spelling and writing skills.
- Access Spellodrome to try out different writing frames and templates.
- Use the reading resources below and continue to read whenever possible!
- Work on your handwriting skills with the handwriting examples below. Remember to join your writing and pay extra attention to you ascending and descending letters!
- Use the spelling resources (there are lots!) and the punctuation and grammar work sheets in the 'Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar' section.
Play around on the Scratch website - https://scratch.mit.edu/
Use the 'Explore' button at the top of the page to play on existing games and the 'Create' button to explore using your own codes!
CGP Home Learning Tasks: https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/primary-resources
BBC Bitesize (all subjects) - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/z63tt39/year-4-and-p5-lessons/1
Oak National Academy - https://classroom.thenational.academy/subjects-by-year/year-4
Testbase (Maths Games) - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/ordering-and-sequencing-numbers
Charanga (Music) - https://charanga.com/yumu/login Username: Gardens Password: Spring
Twinkl - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/