When could you access support?
DROP-IN SERVICE AVAILABLE AT
SPRING GARDENS PRIMARY SCHOOL
EVERY FRIDAY 2.30-3.45
- Do you require advice about your benefit entitlement?
- Would you like to check that you are receiving everything you should be?
- Do you want to check your entitlement to free school meals?
- Are you having difficulty managing your bills due to the increases in cost of living i.e. energy/utilities?
- Would you like help managing your debts and looking at options available?
- We can also help with other issues such as housing, employment and consumer.
Call into the drop in service to enquire further.
Alternatively, ring 0191 2704464 and ask for Caren or Sarah or email on the contacts below:
Please ensure you state the name of the school your child attends in the message.