Read 'Knight Bus - Extract 1' from 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' and watch the clip of this scene from the film version.
- Write a paragraph, in your grammar book, describing how Harry is feeling through these different events.
- Draw a picture showing the scene when the Knight Bus first appears to Harry.
You could even take a photo of your picture and upload it. We'd love to see them!
- Read Comprehension text A and answer the questions in your grammar book.
- Read extracts A and B. These extracts tell us about the character of Dolores Umbridge.
- Draw a picture of how you imagine her to look, in the middle of your page. Make sure to include any of the physical features mentioned in the texts.
- Around the picture, write words and phrases to describe her character, using information from the texts Why not take a photo and upload it to our work page? We'd love to see them!
Look at the active and passive voice revision cards, to remind yourself about these different ways of writing.
- Complete Active and Passive sentences, rewriting sentences in the active and passive forms. Do this in your grammar book.
- Mark your active and passive sentences from yesterday, using the Answers below.
Look at the PowerPoint and spelling list and 'Look, Cover, Write, Check' in your grammar book.
Complete 'Ascender and descender' activity sheet (write the words in your grammar book)
Write out your spellings in your neatest joined handwriting.